Selina's Recent Author Blog Posts at MemorysWake.com

Selina's Recent Art Blog Posts at Selinafenech.com

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fairy Deck- coming along nicely...

I'm just loving working on my new fairy oracle deck with Lucy Cavendish. Her words and meanings she's been creating based on my artwork are just so beautiful and inspiring, and I feel as though my art technique and creativity are getting a real work out as well coming up with the new work needed for the deck! I've about 5 more paintings to go, 4 are already sketched up ready to paint, I might share some when they are done.... But I thought in the meantime I might post a little teaser of some I've done so far...

1 comment:

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

these are beautiful! What a big job to tackle I'm glad it was a wonderful adventure!