Selina's Recent Author Blog Posts at MemorysWake.com

Selina's Recent Art Blog Posts at Selinafenech.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Where you can find me

At some stage in my online-life, I've tried so many different blog options and social networks. Blogger here is one of them which I just never quite took to.

So, as you can see by the old dates on the posts below, and probably even this post, I am not exactly active here.

Where am I active? Facebook and Twitter are my main day-to-day online activity. You can find the links to them on the right.

I also blog infrequently on my official website www.selinafenech.com about art related things.

I blog more frequently on my author website www.memoryswake.com about books, writing, and other general thoughts. Also news about my young adult novel, "Memory's Wake", any sales, competitions, or news about upcoming releases are posted there too.

Links from the feeds of both these sites are above, so you can check out my most recent posts.




2 comments:

Ester DurĂ£es said...

Hi!
I'm giving away a tin of 24 Derwent's Coloursoft coloured pencils on my blog! http://drawingdreaming.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-win-tin-of-24-derwents.html
Thought you may be interested :)
xx,
Ester

Unknown said...

Now everyone have to concentrate on quality instead of quantity and create unique and readable content instead of publishing same content in many places to get rankings.
burun estetigi